Sultana Insider

By Students, for Students

Sultana Insider

Sultana Insider

We Wanna Know

This poll has ended.

What is the Best Pizza Topping?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

A Different Way of Gift Giving

It is the gift-giving season and secret Santa is a way to anonymously have a fun gift exchange.

A secret Santa gift exchange can bring family and friends together, allowing everyone to receive a gift and have fun. 

Secret Santa provides an untraditional way for people to celebrate the holidays. It is fun to guess who got each other and what the gift is. 

“I think secret Santa can still be special like it can be sentimental or something if you do it with family” said Cali Novicio, a freshman at Sultana High School. 

Secret Santa can save money and time. Instead of getting gifts for multiple people, it offers an easier and more affordable way of gift giving during the holiday season. 

The rules of secret Santa could be altered to fit everyone’s wants and needs, like adding a budget and making participants fill out a paper of what they would like to receive as a gift.

Secret Santa is a good alternative for teenagers who want to buy gifts but want to save money simultaneously. 

“It depends on the people who are playing, not everyone has the money to buy someone a gift, it could even be something small and it can still be special to them,”  said Liam Caplinger, a junior at Sultana High School.